Monday, June 11, 2007
don't, you have to save my life. no, you're not ready i can feel it. it's raining outside but i'll just go home. i guess someday ur heart will just let her go.
but as soon as you get that feeling u can start to live again; as soon as the worst is over and you can make it all make sense;
right now I can't give you what you need ; as soon as you get that feeling, come back.
hush, you don't have to say a word. trust, i'm not going to hate you for this. feels like my touch only brings back the pain. someday, i hope, those memories will fade away.
how can I be brave enough to say good-bye?
I'd die inside without you ;it's hard enough to walk away. so don't look at me and make me want, being through this
has made me strong .
i see the picture clearer now, the fog has lifted. the wool u tried to pull over my eyes was clever, but you forgot to dot some I's and cross some T's along the way. This heart has been torn in two, cut and bruised with too many bitter endings.
there's no way that I'll let thoughts of you rain on my new beginning.
sigh. it's getting harder to forget jho. it's gonna be quite confusing this love triangle. not exactly triangle la. IT'S JUST CONFUSING! if u know me well enough u'll know the special relationship that me and jho share. but i still love my 1yr 7mth baby! (: it's T OUGH BABY TOUGH. but my sugar is here to cheer me on and help me forget jho. (: how sweet of him right. (: i love u baby (:
i will carry you.
de a'More ;
7:42 PM