Baby I don't wanna waste another day keeping it inside, it's killing me -
Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you;
I wish that I could find the words to say,
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave;
I'm inconsolable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(edited at 3.52)
whoa, it has been a pretty pretty pretty long, draining day at work. i'm cleared out most of the stuff today, PRAISE GOD! :D i reached office at like 8 today? cos by the time dad sent my bro and sis to school plus mom to work, we reached at like 8.aRH! so i worked for one extra hour lah from 8-5.30pm. HOW TERRIBLE IS THAT! x( so yeah, taking a well deserved break by blogging now i guess. the work feels endless. one task not completed and that MEANSTER comes in to dump another chunk on my table ): RARS! x( i dont like her, i wanna quit soon so the work bounces all back to her and then we'll see who gets the last laugh!
chinrong came online like just, and that made me realise that i really need a break cos i'm having a pretty bad headache from staring at the com whole day. whoa better be careful i dun want my degree to increase or else it'll be her fault and i'll sue her lah! )x then i dun have to work for money anymore i just make her pay like a million dollar compensation.
anyways! testimony! ;D ;D whatever happened ytd, has blown over. for those of u who know the details, he didn't do anything! Praise God man! ;D :D the prayers from my band of brothers and the precious people really made a difference. FAITH IS THE KEY DEARS! :D woots! so hannah is okay, just pray that the work gets lesser and my degree doesn't increase! ); oh God..