Monday, January 14, 2008
God, have i ever told u how much i love you? well i'm telling u now that I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU like a 100000 times over :D i wanna profess GOd's love because of the many things He's done in my life. today i travelled to Alexander Hospital and back for braces review thingy. MP3 was put to christian songs :D and when 'Yours Is the Kingdom' song played, i really felt like raising my hands to sing out loud and worship God there and then on the MRT. and i really felt like burst of hot tears fill my eyes, i was so ministered, i looked out at the skies, the trees, the cars; and really started to thank God for everything. For the beautiful earth we live in, to how magnificent God is that he created such amazing skies and awesome creatures living on the Earth, and even for how He has sustained me all the 16 coming to 17 years of my life. i love you God, for sure! (: WO AI NI!
'for the glory Lord, is yours'anyways, today is eat-very-slowly and lose-weight day. MUAHAHAH! :D woots! :D the doctor tighten my braces today, and i'm going green! hahaha, cos government say we must go green (: not bad, quite similar to my turquoise coloured ones. so now it's PAIN PAIN PAIN! but! that doesnt stop me from opening my mouth big big to sing of God's praises! (: yes, i'm so happy and blessed. cos you know why? God is with me WOOTS! :D
anyone knows when Olevel results are officially out? AND PLEASE, I NEED PRAYER FOR RESULTS! x( i'm worried sick.
de a'More ;
2:04 PM