Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Good morning! Hannah is at work today x( VALENTINES PRODUCTION HERE I COME! :D it’s going to be really exciting since there’s a new project at hand and I get to serve God again in the ministry and through my talents that were given by that man up there (: God, I still love you a lot! ;D starting work is really a pain lah, but thank God I have something to look forward to after work which would be the 1st meeting of cast and crew for upcoming vday event (: and dinner before that with Derek lee! :D wooots! I’m really glad we got to work together on this presentation again, and this time it would be a lot more difference since we’d have quite a lot of free time to go crazy like we did in PORB ;D and we can learn dance too Derek (x HAHAHA.
Anyway I also want to take this time to make an apology to
OH! I still feel super bad ;( Thank you for really being so honest with me last night and even early this morning, I was surprised you trusted me that much to let me know what happened (: So thanks! But I’m also really sorry that I came across abit harsh last night! I really didn’t know what got into me last night, perhaps I had a lot of things on my mind already or maybe it was cause I was a hungry tired girl; but I didn’t mean to sound so harsh at all! I guess I really wanted you to experience the liberty and freedom I experienced after letting it go to God. I was certainly not in the right state of mind last night to comfort you bout your day and all, but I just really wanted the absolute best for you my brother (: so I’m sorry i didn’t consider how you felt yesterday! I truly wanted to make your day better but I guess I messed it up x( big time. Still nevertheless, step by step, slowly by slowly with 101% faith in God and perhaps one day you’d be the one in my position to try and convince someone else who’s going through what you’re going through. All in all, I really understand how hard it was. It took me a good 2 years to let go but I still did; and God has been good I can testify - bringing new people into my life like you guys and friends I can truly rely on and share my love with, and allowing me to serve with so much zeal and passion in all that I do for Him (: God will honor you and I commend you for being so brave *standing ovation* and sharing your life with your leaders and even myself and allowing us to help you walk through this and also even making the decision to continue honoring God with what you have now (: I’m proud of you yeah? Don’t be pressurized okay! I’m still very sorry if I happen to give you any unwanted stress ;( but really, remember it’s for God and for your good trust me on that okay? I hope I can still be here for you to rely on and confide in, and most of all to help you walk through this and break out of this cycle that I myself have been trapped so long in (: I believe in you 200% okay. And trust me, I really don’t judge you, cos there is no condemnation in the kingdom of God. Your secret’s safe with me yeah? Jiayou bro, I really believe you’d make it some day! Hope today was a better day for you (: Continue to shine your light for Jesus ;D
Ah, alright then, I feel so much better (: I’m smiling! WOOTS :D moving on,
HAPPY 26th month to the bestest bestest on earth :D it’s been so long that I have to count how long before I typed 26. Whoa, 26 months of being soulmates and bestfriends ;D I guess the card already said everything there is to say to you already dearest (: and once again, I really had the hardest time on earth trying to write the card with all the tears and stupid emo songs on my MP3 and uncontrollable emotions. But! It was all worth it. It turned out pretty lovely right? I’m so sorry I can’t join you for dinner @ Sakae today. But! We’d go on Friday I promise. It’s a pity my teeth still hurt pretty darn bad and there’re rehearsals after work today. BOO! x( then again, although the story has pretty much drawn to a nice close, I still want you to know you’re the most treasured person on earth even if I don’t tell that to you that often. My baby! I love you okay (: aw, calling you baby just makes me tear again. I still can’t get rid of that habit. It’s really funny. Even in church or in school or public I still call you baby instead of your own name. What to do? 2 years plus of calling you baby, how to stop? (: BABY! :D I miss you yeah? Do well in school today! (: happy happy 26th month (:

; you'll be in my heart, always.
sidetrack abit! i felt this verse really spoke to me alot today and i know there're a couple of you out there who needs this verse (: Luke 17:1-4 " 1..Things that cause people to sin are bound to come, but woe to that person through whom they come. 2It would be better for him to be thrown down into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin. 3So watch yourselves. 'If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him. 4If he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times he comes back to you and says, 'I repent,' forgive him. "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hahaha, 2 simple thoughts i wanna share after reading that passage.
1: SIN is inevitable. REPEAT AFTER ME, sin is inevitable. i mean, as in sin is bound to come like it says in the word. It's part and parcel of growing in your faith and learning from your mistakes! afterall, God also said no one's perfect. BUT! there is a twist. we should NOT be the 'bringer' of sin. As in, let me see how i explain this. We don't be stumbling blocks to both christians and non christians. We live out God's word to the fullest! Amen? That's how i interpret it lah (:
2: Hey, sometimes i scold u people cos i love you okay! ;D i'm serious! if not why would i even be bothered to try and correct something that's bad bout you? If anyone of us sins, no judgement should be made okay! instead, we edify one another and rebuke one another IN LOVE, like what PGC always says ;D and! we forgive one another! cos ALL of us sin, for sure! So remember, the next time i nag at you, i still love you okay! 100% :D :D :D
GOD WO AI NI! :D thanks for bringing me to that passage (: i learnt smth! :D
de a'More ;
11:06 AM