Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Good morning morning people! :D
It was a pretty awesome day yesterday and I bet today is going to be just fine too! :D :D After work ytd I headed home and yarde yarde onlined and yarde somemore. What made my day was receiving one 6-linked sms from daddy and another 3-linked one few minutes later (: Give you loyal readers out there a little snip yeah?
“…Yes I admit the pass 3 weeks was indeed a nightmare tt I have gone through but God has been working on me too and Sunday was my turning point … and I am glad tt Sunday time we spend together brought me lots of joy … love your husband&papa to all my children.” Schwweet :D :D It’s definitely much much longer than this but hey, I’m sure this bit shows a lot already yeah? Praise God! :D I told my Dad my sister and I have definitely been praying for a breakthrough in the family and God has definitely changed things! :D So praise praise praise God! :D :D :D We started the breakfast routine together with mom and dad before work all over again cos we sorta stopped it 3 weeks ago. Today I had fried carrot cake! (: And I can really see Dad smiling more and being like at peace with the Lord kinda thing? (: He’s back to being full of lame retarded jokes and laughing at everything and really spending more quality time with all of us (: So yeah, sum it all up, love from daddy and mummy makes me a happy happy happy girl (:
SHOUTOUTS to Ken and Chinrong who’s left for camp today as some instructor or something like that lah, go there tekan the KIDS xD You two take good care alright! The 2 most precious ones ah go away like that, make me feel like a mom watching my kids go camp xD xD HAHAHAHA ;D Kidding lah, just cannot emphasize enough how much you guys need to take care of yourselves. I don’t want to hear of any injury lah, sick lah, pain lah all these nonsense. NO ah, I’ll be praying for strength and God’s protection over both of you and you’ll definitely be good leaders and make a difference there so jiayou jiayou jiayou! (: I’ll miss you all plenty :D Have fun (:
WOOOOOOTS :D highlight! An approved pass for the Air Show 2008 :D :D :D :D :D :D It’s gonna be sooooo exciting! Dad applied for it for me without me knowing; pulled some strings, and told me this morning that my pass was approved! :D Hope things don’t go wrong cos I’m under 18 :X I really wanna go so yeah! AHHH, nervous ;D AND TML’S RESULTS DAY! Wa lau, I really cannot imagine that tml will be the day my future would be decided x( But this morning I woke up, without any nightmares (and nice beautiful dreams instead) and I actually felt excited about receiving the results. It felt like God reminded me that everything was going to be alright and I will be a testimony of his grace and mercy with regards to my results. I’m sure I’ll do well! Cos God’s hand is definitely over me (: Even if I don’t do well, Glory to God, cos He will have plans and create a way out for me when there seems to be no way (: Ahhhh, alright. I’m at peace! OOHHMM~
Dinner is on again tonight with Bro andy and Derek! :D Yay (: VDAY rehearsals, here i come :D :D
PS: So that's what's been troubling you. You could have just told any one of us so that we could try to help you and pray for you, right? Keeping everything to yourself and telling me that you're okay did'nt work. We're concerned, really concerned so next time whenever u're down and out, at the very least, let us know. You don't have to tell us the reason and all but know that i'll be here to pray for you and hear you out whether u like it or not. Press on, God will recharge you again ken (: Hang in there.
Luke 11:9 "So i say to you: Ask and it will be given to you,
seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
de a'More ;
10:38 AM