<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26920409?origin\x3dhttp://found-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE CROWNED;

hunnyQ hannahlee
13021991
kranjisec, republic polytechnic
tcc, ignyte drama&dance ministry


YOURS ALWAYS;
God-Centred
wherever you lead i will follow.

TALKS;




LE LINKS;

ADELINE! ANDRE! ADRIEL! ALINA! ANTHONY@TRYBE! ANGEL! AMIRAH! AMANDA! ARIEL! BEN CHAN! BEVERLYN! BERLIN! BRANDEN! BINGRONG! BRIAN KOR! BELMOND! BRIDGET! TANCHINRONG :D CHUYI! CANGNING! CHARLOTTE! CASSANDRA! CASSIE! CHARISSE! CHEEHOW! CHETWIN! CHUNYANG! DAVID! DENISE! DESIREE! DEREK! DANIELLE@KSS CHOIR! DINESH! EDWIN! EEKIE! EDMUNDOOI! EMILIA! EUGENE LIM! ELIZA! EUNICE! FABIAN! FEL&SHER! GERMAIN@CHOIR! GIN! CHRISTABEL! GERALDINE! GIDEON! HAKIM! HAZIQAH.TRYBE@HUAYI HANNAHOO! HENZY! IGNYTE! JUEEN! JUSTINNICE! JOOTENG! JOSEPH! JANET! JANELLA! JULIAN LIM! JEANETTE! JUNJIE! JILL! JUSTIN 4B JOANNE! JEREMYFACI JOSIAH! JARED KOH! JON LIM! JAS-MEAN! JALIAH! JOADINE! JOAN4B! JOANE3! JHO! JIAYING! JACQ! JEAN HO! JON OHOHOH! LI FEN! LITING! KAHPOH! KAI! KEN SEAH! KENNY! KEITH CHAN! kranjichoir! KHING! LEONARD! LIYING! LYNN! MAGDALENA! MARCY TAN! MICHELLE! MANFRED! MEIYAN! NATHANAEL! NICOLETTE! RACHEL ZHEN! RACHEL DANCE! RUTH! SONGWEI! S.EILEEN! SHARON! SABRI! SHAUNICE! STOZER! STEVEN JR! SHIHONG! PAULHO! TIMO! TIANJUN! TINGYAN! VALERINA! VICTORIA! WINNY! XUN! YI JIA! YANLING! YIQI! YEANJUN! YEE KUAN! YEEGIN! YUDING! XUAN2!
PRIVATE BLOG




THE WANTS;

♥ GROWING IN GOD!
♥KENCHUA
♥ WATCH KPOP CONCERT! :D :D :D
♥ GIRLFRIENDS SLEEPOVER :D

♥ ENDLESS SHOPPING!
♥ CONVERSE SHOES FOR DANCE!

♥ RED & WHITE SMALL CRUMPLER :D

♥ NEW PHONE :D

♥ CANON EOS 450D :D :D :D

♥ NEW LAPTOP, MAC!

♥ BANGLES & OTHER HAND ACCESSORIES

♥ DO WELL IN RP!
♥ UNITED FAMILY
♥ FRIENDS TO BE EVERLASTING & HAPPY

ARCHIVES;
April 2006 May 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Morning! At work again x(

Mood is currently at all month low. Okay, let’s see. I don’t know, I feel really uneasy recently and feeling like there’s a problem with something but I really can’t exactly say/tell what it is. It’s this weird feeling, and I don’t really like it. I feel very troubled but I don’t know who to talk to because I don’t know what the problem exactly is. Okay, I’m talking in riddles. Confusing? You bet. And because of this I suppose I haven’t been acting normally or even blogging normally. Starting to get very sensitive to little things like the actions and words of other people, insecure and protective. I just hope that it’ll just be because it’s gonna be ‘one of those days in a month’, I don’t want it to affect me and the people around me. So yeah to the people who may have been affected, I’m really sorry. Just struggling abit here and there, and that happens to everyone so yeah, I really don’t mean it cos I love you all okay (: I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE x( God has been relatively gone silent on me too. But no worries, it'sn only through adversities and trials that we become stronger than before (: Amen? ;D

Before I forget: REMINDER buy aloe vera cream for jon latest by today! I got my Singapore Air Show 2008 pass already! :D :D :D Check out the baby! If any of you has no idea what the Air Show is, go shoot yourself or something! Hahaha ;D Excited excited! The meanie said that if Leonard is going down today he can bring me there see look see look. Then on the real airshow date which is on the 19-24th feb can go see real thing! :D :D :D FINALLY something good bout working with daddy at Pan-Pac xD I'm gonna post my birthday wish list up soon! :D Cannot think of any other interesting things to post lah xD

But i'm sure tml will be great *winks* I'm hoping there will be many pictures to be posted so everyone esp the people invovled in tml, please be very enthu tml and be happy so i can grab some happiness ;D Photos are a must okay! :D :D :D

{edit 6.40pm}
after talking to shaunice and praying the whole day, i know what's wrong already. I dont want anything to harm you at all and if it's the devil's doing i'm gonna pray and fast and do all i can to make sure he doesn't lay his dirty fingers on you! You can trust me, and i want you to trust me. Let me know what's going on, then maybe we can solve it together then things would go better and nothing would happen to anyone. Okay? Even if we can't solve it, we pray together and be acountable to one another. Just as you have been there for me to tell me to pray until something happens, i'm gonna listen to your advice and i'm gonna pray until i see something change.

Galations 6: 2 - "Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. " Look, God's word says so too. We're all here to care forone another and pray for each other.

{edited again @ 8.45pm}
You know, i told you i feel it. So guys, please pray. Chinrong, Ken, Nat, Yongli, Jethro, Shaunice and Jon-we really gotta stick together okay? Yes the devil is definitely at work cos he isn't pleased that the genuine friendship we've built honors the Lord and circulates around the Lord. Satan isn't pleased when we pray for one another day and night; he isn't pleased when we bring people to Christ; he isn't pleased when we love and care for one another like no one's business; he's not pleased when we stand strong in our faith and as a group of awesome friends to serve God and glorify His name. So now he's trying all his lousy tactics to come rob us of your happiness and comfort in God. It's kinda getting boring cos he does the same things. he comes to give us mindsets that we're not good enough, he tells us many lies to make us believe that our friendship is weak, making us wanna give up on the friendship. But please don't give up on me okay. I really wanna believe that the friendship we've built will really withstand time and adversities. Whatever lousy sh*t the devil may throw at us, we NEED to stand strong. We cannot let him gloat when he successfully brings all of us down one by one. I wont let that happen! I can't say how much i treasure u all and you all are really a special bunch that has really added so much colour into my life. Yeah there may be bad times, but hey, we count our blessings and we look back at the goodtimes instead of the bad, okay? i really love all of you, from the bottom of my heart. Hang in there buddies!



de a'More ;

9:56 AM