NICAWOCHAPOOPOO! :D
Hahaha! Work has started again -.- YAWNS! But, I think today is going to be a good day cos I just feel it in my bones ;D Hahaha. Today I intend to go have dinner with the Yishun Town gang, which includes the band of brothers and shaunice (: They better get back to me by lunch time, or my day would totally not turn out good today x( BOO! I had a hearty breakfast today; well at least I tried eh. ¼ - ½ a packet of lontong and teh tarik ;D I’m going to try to go a good fast for lunch today since I’ve been going on a David fast(fruits and vegetables) cos I’m not ‘allowed’ to skip meals according to my doctor after my stomach lining had nearly said bye bye the last time. I hope my stomach doesn’t give up on me or else I’ll turn blue and all again! x( I pray for a good day today! AMEN! :D
Yesterday was good too, although it was really kinda draining rushing down for rehearsals till late after work and going home late and all. But! I’m sure God will honor me (: the highlight of yesterday would have to be the short chit chat session with BroAndy and we were joined by Derek later on in the evening (: During that short time of catching up and sharing, I learnt pretty much of stuff too lah, regarding my weaknesses and strengths and how sometimes the things that we do that seem harmless actually impact the people around us and the ministry we’re in (: After all, we’re one family yeah! ;D We proceeded with the first Vday cast meeting at 7.30 after we had dinner. It was certainly another highlight! :D the gel games were really funny with everyone trying to hard to act out a whole super long list of weird words and all! (: It’s the first day since the new year that I’ve laugh THAT much, totally my stomach almost cramped! It was really hilarious and it was just a great time of bonding with the whole cast and the Vday committee ;D We did a brief run though of the script and I must say Ben did really well with his lines. I didn’t expect him to be able to pull off the cheeky arrogant boy feeling but he did – with a lot of humor included ;D well done everyone :D Glory to God :D :D :D
BREAKING NEWS: A pimple just sprouted on... MY KNEE?! like what? Weird right ;D but! Thank God not on my face! xD
{edited 9.02pm @ Chinrong's hse}
well done. today SUCKS. GG.