IT'S EXACTLY ONE WEEK TO MY BIRTHDAY! ;D But honestly, i have a bad feeling bout this year's birthday again =/ Prove me wrong friends! I just want everything to be okay between us and that's on the top of my birthday wishlist okay x ( Can scroll down or look at my feb archive to see my post on birthday wishlist! HEH! Today's reunion dinner at my place, but somehow i havent got into the festive mood yet. With all that's going on and this broken heart i'm hiding, it just hurts, like crazy. So oh well, guess i will be busy texting SOMEONE to complain again Haha, too bad you're the only one who made me feel like i can tell you bout this heh. And wo ai ni too yeah (: Thanks for the encouragements and standing by me to advise me and jiayou for me to make it ;D THANK YOU ******** ;D
AND AND AND! this is edited at 8.07pm, I LOVE YOU HANNAHOO! :D :D :D You're my next favourite girl! xD I MISS YOU and thanks so much for sharing with me! I know how you feel and let me tell you this, we're in this together. I PROMISE! (: Remember you have to update me okay! I'm going to pray with you over and over again regarding 'our' issue and we'll keep our fingers crossed to let God handle the rest! Make sure you slap me if i slip into the bad habit and i WILL slap you and kick your butt once u start that habit too! jiayou dear! :D I believein you 100% REALLY! :D I LOVE YOU DEAREST! (: & remember, we so rock xD