Friday, February 15, 2008
PRODUCTION DAY IS OVER x ( x ( x (

PS: I LOVE YOU went super well :D :D :D Glory to God! :D Over 100 FTVs, more than 550 in attendance and the number of salvations and rededications were just overwhelming :D Not by the cast&crews might, but through God's anoiting (: It just brought tears to my eyes and ah, it was good. Made me feel like all the time i spent in rehearsals and the money taking cabs alone late at night was all worth the while (: Drama went well, very very few boo boos :D Dance was just perfect and i didn't screw up :D :D THANKS TO ALL THE CAST & CREW THAT MADE ALL OF THIS POSSIBLE :D From the making of the trailers to arriving at the real day itself, it was really just because of God's protection and his hand over us that lead to
PS I LOVE YOU. Our God is amazing :D :D :D More photos will be up (soon i hope) so KIV okay :D
Received a couple of flowers from jeanette, charisse, derek, gideon and a rose from justin! Aw so schweettt :D Belated gift from ken seah was lovely too ;D Thanks for all the presents, hugs and wishes guys! Love all of you :D I will miss cast and crew of PS I LOVE YOU soooo much x ( ARRH!
He doesn't see me. He doesnt seem to care. All that i've done for him - it's not in his heart, it's nowhere.. Sometimes i feel i'm so unloved, sometimes i feel like giving up. But when i look at him again, i'm back to the start..
Congrats, He's well, not mine to keep anymore. I was torn between being happy and upset but i guess he must be a great girl for him to love (: I thought about it, and i'm happy for him. Really! She better not bully you, give you all her love and know she's really lucky to have you by her side (: I couldn't help but fall into the arms of a friend and just cry. Even while praying for the rededication cases i couldn't help but let the emotions run out. The whole day at rehearsals kept it inside and i hid it too well. Thanks for those words, it touched me, but gave me a sour bitter feeling inside. I still appreciate it (:
Oh, i'm not letting go. He's the one, he's the one ; He deserves a second chance. Oh, i'm not letting go. I am holding on tight. He's the one, he's the one - He is my true love.
P.S I Love You.Labels: P.S I LOVE YOU
de a'More ;
11:54 PM