Thursday, March 06, 2008
{7.40AM}
I’m already at the office =/ God, I’m really worn out today. I FEEL LIKE DRINKING COKE ALREADY. Woke up in the middle of the night a few times - I found it hard to breathe cos my nose was just super blocked & runny. Like a mixture kinda thing :/ Which makes me really tired now! Argh, besides, the weather ain’t helping at all! It was super hazy and cold this morning and yes we’re all falling sick! ; (
Oh yes, Sports Day is coming soon :D What’s it called? WOOHOO~ ;D Oh yes oh yes, excitement! Going to road marshal and lead the team this year again so woohoo~ Okay, it’s getting addictive. Hahaha ;D
Anyway to QR – I read your blog. For the past 2 days since I found out, I think I’ve already put it behind me = I got over it already. Yeah though the truth is I hated you and cried buckets of tears then, but I’m over it. I don’t know who were the idiots spamming your blog with vulgarities but take it from me; I wish you luck. The years we had together will be beautiful memories, and it will remain that way. We’re still friends, right? Well thank you for the 2 years plus plus you’ve given me. Yes you’ve hurt me !@#$%&* bad, but I forgive you. Let’s just say I
chose to waste the best years of my secondary school life on you, it wasn't your fault. I hope you appreciate it though. Well, I’ll say my goodbyes now; I’m moving on. God bless you (: Dedicate to you Jojo's Get out (:
OH CLAP CLAP CLAP! Hannah is so magnanimous! :D It’s a burden off my chest so yes, I’m glad God made a way and changed the way I feel. He ain’t worth all the tears I guess, and hello! Hannah doesn’t lack suitors at all okay! HAHAHAHA, ahem :/ Okay the headache pangs are back ; (
Already had plans for next week since secondary school having hols, which means I get to go out with LIYING! :D WOOOOOTS :D Tml’s Mei’s sports day, hopefully I get to go to the gym to work out after that :/ Oh and tomorrow’s Justin’s scan too (: I’m sure it’ll go fine my dear don’t worry. Monday’s dance outing, booked Liying on Tuesday and next Sunday for shopping and Seoul Garden with me and qing wa; hopefully mei tags along since she wanted to eat too/ HOORAYS :D Wed thinking of dinner-ing with YTSS grp anyone? Thurs and Fri would be having SP empowerment, Saturday church and Sunday family. Then on the following Monday dental appt D; Whoa, packed xD But I likeeee :D SEOUL GARDEN HERE I COME PLEASE! :D It’s a random craving but who cares! :D :D :D
BWAHHH SPICY! Just had a good hot hot malay lunch together with COKE ;D HOT! Skiving now looking at Canon Ixus Cameras and yes after A LOT of deliberation –
Canon Ixus 80 IS it is, brown or silver? :D HERE I COME! Okay, then lydat, second thoughts on shopping so much and Seoul x( Oh dear. Then it’s back to work for me the whole of this month to earn back the money. AHHH x( The things I do for my camera =/ Please expect Hannah to be feeding on air, grass and water for the whole month of march and working her butt off =/
PS: I still miss the old you, the you before 20th feb. I want to believe it’s the real version of mr nice like you told me you were, but you’re not allowing me to trust you. Come back soon Justin/ Tell me what’s bothering you and then maybe I wouldn’t be so worried =/
de a'More ;
3:11 PM