Wednesday, March 26, 2008
I'm not getting any better. Instead it got worse :/ I'm allergic to panadol. The medication she gave me for my headache was half panadal half something else. I used to eat it very often when i sprained my neck and stuff but this time i dont know why the rashes popped out. Very upset and worn out. They look hideous and itchy and i'm really tired. I still have 4 birthday gifts to rush out before the weekend and it takes alot of effort to do so. To do 4 personal handmade crafted birthday gifts for 4 important people when you're sick is just insane lah. Doctor said i need to rest more, and cut down on stress level. This is not working out.. The YTSS people are also too busy to help me with anything for the 3 of them and this is leaving me even more sick ; ( Birthdays birthdays, drive me insane.
I dont think i have any time to waste now; going back to complete the rest which i have yet to complete. Arh, and tml DAE results will be out, please keep me in prayer at the least for the results cos if i dont get in i dont have a school to go to. Lord, grant me faith and peace. Amen.
AARON: Get well soon nincompoop! (:
i feel exploited;
de a'More ;
1:45 PM