Tuesday, March 04, 2008
I'm really just about to swear and curse cos i'm pissed off and you know what, i hate you. Now i really do. I know now that all that i thought you were - were all just lies. You don't have any idea how pissed i am and how hurt i am by you. Maybe one day she'll also know how much of a ******* you are then finally for once, you'll be left with a broken heart. Or wait a second, maybe you'd just do the same thing to her and run off with someone else. No regrets for me. I did all i could - maybe the only thing i hope to change is the fact that i didn't want to give all i had to you; only cos u didnt deserve it. Baby, goodluck & i love you. Well maybe from today i wont aymore. Stop crying hannah, cos no one cares.
de a'More ;
1:20 PM