My life is screwed as of now :/ I want to lose weight but this is SO not the way to do it! I feel absolutely deprived ;( BOO! The past dental appts were never so painful. I had such a hard time sleeping cos once I close my mouth and bite my teeth together I jerk awake in pain :/ It was bad and I’m like working now! Super tired ; ( Havent had anything to eat for breakfast, cos mom was silly enough to buy beehoon with like what, only chicken wings? How do you expect me to eat that? :/ And I’m meeting qing wa for dinner tonight since his Sir decided to be nice and let the company book out tues night and book in thurs. One and half way off! URGH, so now eat what eat what.. :/
I’m glad/un-glad that we sort things out last night. After speaking to both of you, the insecurities came pouring in. I know I’ve surrendered all my feelings of inadequacies unto God but I can’t help it, esp just around you both. Still I’m glad we’re hanging out soon and I hope God will start to work His way through this friendship. I want to be honest with you as I am honest with all my other friends when I just feel comfortable ranting to anyone of them about everything and anything – but I need time to find that in you again, give me time alright.
Anyways, i agree with what Jon blogged, alot of things have really been happening – to me, and to a lot of other people. And like ken said, we can’t afford to keep fighting these wars that bring us down spiritually, emotionally and physically. Let’s keep warring in prayer for strength to build up within the different individuals – you know who you are I’ve sent personal msgs to each of you telling you I’ll be praying for you. Hang in there! If God is for us who can be against us Amen? (: We will press on for more breakthroughs! (:
HannahOO : dearest i miss you plenty okay! i know the devil's hit you too but worry not we're in this together! please please call me or sms me anytime let me know yeah? you're in my prayers (: same goes to jon, ken, nat, derek, derrick and adriel!
my source of strength,
my source of hope -
is Christ alone ;