Wednesday, March 12, 2008
{playlist on repeat&repeat : The Jonas Brothers – When You Look Me In The Eyes}
Cold morning, NOT a good way to start the day off ; ( Could barely catch any sleep last night for God-knows-what reasons and now I’m super tired and moody ; ( Wanted to go down to airport to pick up my dear shaunice and chinrong; went through a lot of persuasion and whining and having didi and meimei helping me to convince Dad but in the end, we all got heck of a scolding :/ Made me feel super upset and from then on I was in the room :/ SORRY DEARS! I so wanna sleep now and I wanna earn back my money and totally stop working! x(
Okay I know it’s going to be that time of the month soon but I hate these stupid emotions :/ Totally lacking drive, totally lacking cheer and totally lacking everything. AFTER WORK WILL BE GOOD! Dinner-ing with YTSS folks later on, and tml’s SP empowerment like FINALLY :D Niceness pictures are up on
derek's blog already :D I just prefer the uglier ones add more spice! :D
In Christ alone, I place my trust
And find my glory in the power of the Cross
In every victory, let it be said of me
My source of strength, my source of hope
Is Christ alone ;
Been a quite some time since I’ve blogged bout God, and I will do so now cos I felt the urge to share His greatness (: This song has been speaking to me since the day I heard it in a church production years ago. It really talks about the trust and giving everything to God. When we succeed, credit goes to God! ‘In every victory, let it be said of me – my source of strength, my source of hope is Christ alone’ I want to be able to tell everyone that the victories in my life is because of His grace, His power and His mercy (: God has just blessed me with so many things beyond what I’ve asked for. Often I’m guilty of not counting my blessings; instead I blame God for why this and why that. But! Forget that we need to thank Him or A LOT more things instead of complaining. One thing we definitely need to thank Him for, is for ALWAYS (and I mean always) being there for us even when we don’t deserve His grace & mercy. Easier said than done to count your blessings but I think I’m going to start doing that (: Makes life a lot more enjoyable and happy, and that’s how I want to be. So yeah start things off, of course need to thank God for my friends lah! Don’t worry I’m not going to do that long post thing again. But yeah, since the beginning of all things until now, friends have been there to spur me on, to scold me and knock some hard sense into my head, lend me a ear and a hand when I need one and just stand by one another. You know just one
‘Im here for you Hannah’ can totally make my day (: It makes me feel like they were God sent and Gods way of giving me encouragement and letting me know that he already has other plans for me. The things that my friends say I take it like it was God telling me that He’d always be there ;D So friends, I thank you really so much! From the YTSS gang, to my ‘family of 5’, to my cell, to my crazy girls in dance, to KSS ppl like liying, junjie and yangyang, to outside ppl like my ke ai de xiao qing wa, tze and so many more! You all have really been God’s great gift to me! :D :D :D
New crazy bonkers brother yangyang says we cannot be emo anymore! We can only be VERY SAD! :D Hahaha, yes I know it makes no sense but HOORAY! :D ERRRR. Play along lah hor? :/ Enjoying life! Nothing that comes my way is to big for me and God to handle together :D YAYNESS :D Oh dear, which reminds me. Xiaoqingwa is in outfield! And he's been under the rain and sun and more rain for 3 days straight :/ ARMY IS MEAN! Hope he doesn't fall sick (ha,yeah right) PROTECT HIM GOD!
de a'More ;
2:19 PM