I guess with all that has happened, I’ve learnt one thing: Even if I had struggles poured in and people die day in day out, life still goes on. Just like even without Earth, the Sun would still revolve. So get over all of it already girl! Don’t you realize that you have way too much worries and unnecessary thoughts that’s just totally screw up your holidays? It’s time you gave them all to God and rely on his strength instead of being stupid enough to sprain your neck cos you were tossing around in bed unable to sleep cos of a burdened heart. What Jethro said made sense; God can’t work with a burdened heart. Then again I started to reflect on ALL there was. Yeah true, I might still be really concerned about a lot of people – resulting in me taking over the burdens as my own – I guess worrying doesn’t help. Caring is good like what Jet said, and come to think of it, I’ve cared all I could. I still do, and if they refuse my help, can I blame myself? I guess not. On a separate issue I spoke to Aaron online only cause it was driving me insane. It meant a lot to me and he challenged me to call ****** just to find out what was wrong. But I never had the courage to call, cos I was just afraid I’d just receive info bout anything but just get rejected again =/ Still praying, still hoping for everything to go fine for BOTH of them ; (
Anyways I’m starting to miss Nat, Chinrong, HannahOO and dear Shaunice already x( They left for their field trip to Cambodia and Taiwan for 7miserable days and leave poor me alone here to have no one else to talk to other than dear dear jonathan oh D; Oh dearest dearest me, who am I going to rant and complain to! Hahaha, guess I’ll just have to quit ranting and complaining this week until all 4 of them come back, esp the 2 lovely girls :/ I MISS YOU ALL!
God has certainly speaking, but this time in small still voices, just so that i can quieten myself down to hear his voice. And that has been a journey of learning how to cast aside all that i'm feeling and all, to just sit down and listen.
i will be still;
know You're God/
{edit 8:08PM}
Came home from dinner with qing wa at yew tee cos that fella went for physio at NUH, then bluff his Sir that he need to go home take some things in the end went down to AMK to collect specs =/ Alighted at Sembawang to meet me to go yew tee together. It was a hilarious train ride there. The train came before i found him on the platform so i asked him to board the super-ly crowded train. He decided to alight at every stop to look for me and run in again when the doors where closing. Hahaha, as if we were playing the game of fate! It was only one stop before yew tee that he found me. Lame right might as well stay there throughout =/ Dinner-ed, sent me home and now he's back in camp =/
Had headache attacks in office today, along with neck sore = not happy ; ( Yes yes, alot better now.. Okay this ends my day. Something is weird :/
Saturday pictures :D
ell-oo-vee-ee :D