Friday, March 07, 2008
SAY HELLO TO MY NEW BABY! Canon Digital Ixus 80 IS :D :D :D
Went down early in the morning to Suntec to get my baby after doing ALOT of research. There were SO many people so i went there early, got what i want and left Suntec already. It's the IT MADNESS :D I got the choloate colour in the end cos the Caramel colour was just abit orange-y :/ Oh it's so love! So what better way to start than to take photos with the guy who accompanied me through the madness! My xiaojie Steven Junior! :D

HOORAY-NESS :D Okay i enjoyed my day, like DUH! Thanks for helping me to carry my stuff and bring me here and there again steven! LOVE :D Ah, so much free stuff. I have like 8GB memory to camwhore all century long xD YAYNESS :D Now there's no reason for anyone to reject taking photos with me anymore okay! No more waiting for 10s for my phone shutter and stuff. Guys esp, no excuses! GIRLS, we'l just do it all season :D :D :D LIYING HERE I COME! ;D
de a'More ;
4:41 PM