Monday, March 10, 2008
edit/ 10.27PM
Ken, public apology to you. I'm sorry to all who misunderstood the post the 'exclusives'. Some things are personal and i don't intend to go into the details so that's the brief summary. I think the group who is going through that with me would probably know who they are cos it's kinda obvious that i'm pissed with you all. To the rest esp ken and the grp, my apologies; i didn't mean to make it soundlike all of you/
Why should i work for my money? Shouldnt the money be extra cash that I EARN? So why has my allowance been cut! I feel like an adult and i shouldnt feel that way! Then i might as well not work right? Just ask for a mere $20 is so hard is it! Make such a big fuss outta it and dun wanna give it to me in the end! Oh shut up, i don't wanna hear anything/
I wish both of you were different, then maybe i could just talk about stuff to one of you. Cos apparently, NONE of you understand AT ALL. And when i try to talk sense to you, what's all that comes of it is just ' you're so stubborn, yoi'll never learn ". Well you know what i have to say to you? I have had enough of it. If you can't be who you should be, then dont. Stop being bias and full of nonsense. I have to work for all i want, and one word from the rest and it's okay? What is wrong with you people! Seriously, i'm not going to take anymore of all this shit. I'm not grown up like you think i am, so stop pushing all the responsibilities to me and just screwing up my wonderful life upside down! URGH ;( I
WISHED you would understand/
de a'More ;
6:17 PM