
When 430PM arrived he sent me up to meet Sister Eileen and all the other SPs for some chit chat session but most stuff could't be done cos Ben was'nt ard =/ We went TCC to sit down and after we went out of TCC, Emily accidentally stepped on S.Eileens laready tattered jeans and *RIIIIIIP* ! Poor jeans got even more tattered, so S.Eileen asked the waitress from TCC to take out a sisscors to cut the whole chunk away. In the end poor waitress squated there to help her cut! So embarrassing!
Cabbed to church with the girls since we were running late. OMG, taxi fare nowadays SO EX! x( Thanks for the treat S.Eileen (: Lcell was fun, and refreshing. It's been more more than half a year since i had Lcell and i had fun (: At first i felt kinda weird cos i was 'new' and all but they were just nice lah :D We shared our hearts with one another (i appreciate that so much!) and encouraged one another like a family of Christ would (: We warred for our country as B.Andrew is from the police force and he spoke to us about the danger and all the planning that went into all of it to capture that dangerous man x( It gave all of us chills and then i started sms people randomly to ask them to take care if they're out cos i was really afraid something might happen. But! HE WILL NOT CLAIM OUR LAND! This is OUR land and God will protect it! Let's keep praying for the nation friends! Pray for wisdom from the govt, and physical strength for our NS-men, Police Force, SOC and all the people that are putting in so much just to keep us safe! (:
//I hope you're okay now.
DISCLAIMER: the below para is for one person only =/ If you're going to read it, keep the comments to yourself thank you.
PS: I'm sorry xiaoqingwa. I know i was more than just screwed up last night because of that sms you sent. You didnt have to remind me of how you felt, cos it just made me all the more reminded of my insecurity. Seems like i've stoppe believing in this thing called true love. I've stopped believing that there is someone out there that truly loves me for who i am. Neither do i want to take anymore risks with anyone cos that's all they all say. The things you've told me have been told to me by so many other people; but what came out of all of it? Nothing, just heartaches maybe.. All i know is God has created someone perfect for me and i'm not going to take risks, just let God lead me to him and lead him to me - period. I'm sorry i gave you such harsh attitude but i want you to know clearly how i feel about all my insecurity so as not to mislead you. I didn't feel nervous around you at all though i know how you felt. That's how special you are to me and you always will. We'll continue to go out everytime you book out on the weekends and i'm still waiting for you to pick me after school with ur cool bike to let my girlfriends envy (: I'm sorry..
edit/ 10.22PM
Even if i was just your 'accident' of some sort, you both didn't have to look at me like that. You could just shown that you cared abit more about my safety instead of asking me to take lesser cabs home and asking me not to go out with guys and all. Like helllo, you don't know why i take the cabs do i? I don't even ask you for money anymore! I did it just so i could get home early so you could go sleep sooner instead of alwayscomplaining that you can't sleep cos we were late. We have oour lives too you know!
OH MY GOD! I so feel like crying now. What is wrong with you! All these things going on, i dont even know how you're feeling then why are you telling people all these things! I dont know anything! CAN YOU STOP DOING THIS TO ME!
Labels: you're getting on my nerves