Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Did not make it into Modern Dance IG. Shit, i really feel like slapping myself and crying the whole day. I decided to give hip hop a miss since the culture there was a big question. Although i was pretty sure i’d have a higher chance getting into hip hop compared to Modern I don’t want to conform to another culture where the girls dress loosely and stuff cos ultimately i'm dancing for God.Then again, i really gave my all for MD auditions, and i did not get in. I felt i did well enough and good enough to me able to make the cut, but to them, my best meant nothing. Maybe i’m really not cut out for this thing called dance. God has greater plans! (: So yes, i'll try again next year and next next year if needed :D And charlottle told me like nice stuff so yes, i did my best, and that is it. God gave me limits and He's proud for sure. {edit/}--
And i'm really sorry jooteng & man yew for walking out on you guys today after school. I was just on the verge of breaking down already. I know you guys were trying to cheer me up but my nerves were abit shorter just now. Apologizes and thanks a million for the ice cream though i didn't wait for u guys to give it to me. Sorry! I'll make te ice cream up (: Promise, thanks guys! Love (:
FEN FEN CAME BACK TODAY! :D Totally make me smile (: Miss you alot girl! Thanks for your presents. I LOVE YOU! :D
Towning and Bugis-ing with Deeeelia tml ;D Hip Hip Hooray. AND!
TML HANNAHOO & BROTHER ANDY BIRTHDAY! :D Update more on these two special ppl tml okayyyy! ;D
de a'More ;
9:26 PM