Happy happy birthday to you 3 awesome boys! ;D
I was kinda frustrated and stressedup early in the afternoon after dragging those 3 boards through public and rushing down to church to complete the whole project with shaunice. Then that letter made me even more frustrated and the time they arrived made my head blow. The moment i went into chapel, put down the stuff, raised my hands, i started crying uncontrollably. I dont know for what reason that i was crying all the way through worship, through altar call and even through communion. I tried to think of a reason why i was crying but no, i didn't know why. In any ways i'm glad things all worked out well and everyone was happy (:

PREVIEW can finally be out! Haha, there u go the mess! :D It was certainly all worth it (: Thanks to all of you who made it possible and dearest chinrong who managed to get the cake out of the locked freezer ;D It was happy happy day ;D
/updates later :/
Its no wonder jon left you! Hahaha! BitchBITCHBITCH! Dont go around pushing your luck! I've had filthy enough of you and i DONT intend to keep talking to you, AT ALL! Shut your mouth and stop polluting the air with shit and all? I will greatly appreciate that.