Haha, i still like this picture! Okay i'm going to make this fast cos i need to get stuff done by tml and it's gonna be a long night tonight! : ( You've been the most awesome best friend! I know ive said so many darn times already but i can't help but thank God i've gotten to know you! (: Thanks for never failing to be there for me to care and be concerned bout everything from my physical health and mental health (: PLENTY OF LOVE DEAR! (:
Last day of orientation FINALLY. Oh oh today we broke the world record and set a new guiness world record with 1400 people doing leap frog concurrently! :D Yay, yes it was super tiring and draining but i'm glad we did it :D Haha and i got interviewed by the press as a freshie! Awwwww xD I still dont like the dance culture there. The girls throw their modesty away and just start humping one another and other guys are like .. :/ I dont like it and thus i skipped the 'Jam and Hop' session which is happening like now :/ Its so uneasy ; (and i just cannot stand it. School starts on monday! GO HANNAH GO HANNAH! :D
It all seems to easy to do. I bet they will go like 'huh lydat only u complain so much' . But fact of the matter is it really is NOT EASY. NOT EASY i tell you :/ Sigh they dont understand.