Thursday, May 08, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAUNICE :D :D :D
Haha, i got it right today :D Thank you so much for everything like really! All the times you would call me to talk hours about some things, hearing me out alot, being right beside me when i cry, always trying to cheer me up & being such a great friend. I love you alot dear! I hope you enjoyed this very special day (: I pray that God will bless you tremendously and see how hard you have worked for his kingdom & trust me He sees it and records it (: LOVE YOU! (: Always here for you too alright :D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went for some sexual talk and was horrendous showing super gory pictures and :/ it was bad. So we fished out the camera and i started snapping away again. Yay look at the last three photos, more artistic shots ;D Tell me they are nice please ;D
I got into Acapella :D :D :D Together with jean mei :D :D :D Oh, double my happiness! But ah, 530 to 830, very tiring :( & thanks for supporting me tze (:
de a'More ;
3:58 PM