Friday, May 09, 2008
It's the heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance;
It's the dream afraid of waking
That never takes the chance.
It's the one who won't be taken,
Who cannot seem to give ;
And the soul afraid of dying
That never learns to live.
Suddenly, i find myself empty again. Suddenly i find that i have been living life just living it for God. Which is a good thing.It' s just that something inside me is yelling out, hoping someone would hear me and catch my lonely lonely tears that somehow no one sees. At this moment, you appear in my mind. Yes i miss you. I haven't missed you in a long time and now i do. But i wont let it stand in my way. I know you're not mine to keep and not mine to hold. I am not bothered. But God, is missing someone a fault? Maybe i've hid it too well, maybe i'm more complicated than i seem to some people. I want people to know me, but yet sometimes i dont wanna allow myself to be as weak as i am. But will you ask?I want to find myself again.
I like the way this special friendship has grown. Thanks for your smses and your calls. God once again i ask you, can you not take this away again? Really.

Tiring tiring. Acapella was so fun yesterday :D Seniors commented i have awesome pitching skill and ability to move with the beat. They also said i look and feel like a dancer :/ Sigh, but since there is where God placed me, i'm determined to make an impact (: Enterprise sucks :/ Totally drains me and there's Lcell later. Ah, and i'm frigging tired.
de a'More ;
3:43 PM