Thursday, May 22, 2008
Tze came for dinner ytd :D Hip hip hooray, ended the day just right. Slept pretty 'early' and yah, very tired now. Although today's problem statement is very 'me', it's easy to flow with it but after flowing too much you end up thinking too much :/ Blah, hannah slap yourself.
(again)Acapella later, didn't have time to go memorise ' It's You ', but ah heck i'm sure i'll pick up fast enough (: PGC came for lunch today, how awesome to have your pastor grace you at lunch? ;D Hooray for PGC :D
RP Dance Fiesta 28th and 29th May $10, anyone interested to go with me?! :/ I wanna dance my socks off on sunday (: Hooray :D Time for choreography hannah!
And thanks guys for standing up against him and protect the girls (; Love you all :D
*hey bugger, treat him better by all means if you're capable enough. Mom never gave you a name?
When is all of this going to end? Don't leave my heart hanging. I need a little more luck than a little bit
Cos every time I get stuck the words won't fit
And every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by
I need a little more help than a little bit
Like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
Cos every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time
I know it feels like the end
Don't want to be here again
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again
What it takes I don't care
We're gonna make it I swear
de a'More ;
10:31 AM