Saturday, June 14, 2008
Grandpa's going any time now, within these 2 days. They started him on Morphine and removed the mask that he has been relying on. I dont have the time or mood to blog too much about it now. Just got home from hospital, was there cos everyone was gathered there for him to look at all of us one last time since 8am in the morning. I still havent recovered from the aftermath of the sleepover and still absolutely drained. I dont know how long more my physical body can hang in there, already been sneezing and getting alot of headaches. Gah :/ Just came home to pack for church because i had to serve for later's Parents Day choir, after tt i'm rushing down to hospital again. Draining, but it's the last lap and i need to be there.
thanks for the tremendous support with every kiss and every hug you give me (: ILY silly.
de a'More ;
12:52 PM