Thursday, June 26, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN KOR! :D I LOVE YOU! :D Thank you for all the time and encouragement you've given me over the years (: I thank God for you, always being there with me and for me. Love you again! :D
I know i'm lack of updates! x/ I've been busy with school, busy with church & busy with updating somewhere else and stuff lah. Hahaha :D So i'm back! Today's culture module not too stressful so yeah, here's a short simple update (:
Met Tze after school ytd and headed down to town to walk aimlessly. Hahaha ;D Had dinner at Din Tai Fung, i like~ ;D & he bought me a Swing Card from Taka, which was pretty interesting! *note! From: 胖胖 xD Made me happy and laugh ;D


Acapella's on again tonight D: Gah, i'm really tired today and down with a bad throat, bad nose and a mild cough :/ URGH :/ Thanks to you lah huh :X But competition's coming i think on Friday so there're alot of things to rush out D: There, some of the very nice people in Acapella. The rest where you ah! All one by one never come :/ Bleh. Hao lah, it's PPT time (: LOVE YOU ALL!
de a'More ;
11:54 AM