Friday, June 13, 2008
I am well, a contented girl. What more can I ask for? I’ve stepped out of my comfort zone, stood in the gap and put my faith into action. My grandfather has finally been saved, finally willing to get water baptized, finally it puts an end to all the worries I’ve been holding on to. Initially I was afraid of letting him go just because of the simple fact that I love him. I didn’t wanna lose him and not being able to see him every Sunday. Then it brings me back to when we were kids, how I always thought my grandfather wouldn’t die earlier because he was so energetic and strong. He always found the energy to bring us down for walks, ride our bikes, play in the park and stuff – sometimes I didn’t even have the strength for him! Somehow I always thought to myself that he would probably just die a peaceful man, with no sickness or injury inflicted on his sturdy physique. Never gave a second thought of where he’d go after he died; thought it didn’t have anything to do with me but I was wrong. It’s only because of that immense love that I have for him that I couldn’t let him go not knowing that he’d be in a better place having ‘eternal life’. Slowly bit by bit, I understood why I didn’t wanna let go as readily as most people would have told me to over the 7 months since he’s been admitted with a collapsed lung. I know where’d he’ll be going if I didn’t take action and start praying and believing that one day it’ll come to past. Finally it has paid off. Hasn’t been an easy journey to walk, but I know all along I’m not alone. I’ve got my brothers and sisters in Christ that were walking with me all along by my side (: Thanks you all, another soul reaped into the kingdom! Well friends, sometimes when we as Christians spend so much time being like an irritating cockroach that wont die, trying and trying to invite you and ‘convincing’ you to accept Christ (although sometimes honestly it gets out of hand, we all know you need space but hey we aren’t perfect too), it really goes to show all the more we care bout you. Honestly, I’d rather use the time to try to save the people I love than to waste time trying to invite random people. You think we don’t have anything better to do? Think bout it, why would be bother so much trying to invite you to our church and yarde yarde on and on bout ‘OUR GOD’. You think we’re crazy, or trying to show something off? It’s simple. It’s just because we REALLY TRULY HONESTLY love you SO much that we really don’t want to see you lead aimless lives and we really care so much where you’re going to go when you pass on. Similarly for my grandfather, although it wouldn’t affect me where I would go, but I don’t want to go up to heaven one day, and seeing my grandfather or anyone of my loved one standing on the side, with tears in their eyes pointing a finger at me and blaming me for not sharing the good news I had with them. This is the reason why we do the things we do, we love you, as much as Christ does. This is a testimony! And I’m going to keep hanging on, keep praying keep warring for the many more souls I am ‘targeting’ on (: Running the race, keeping the faith.
Hooray :D Back from sleeeeeepover with chel, bel, jaja (joshua) & tze :D OH HAPPY DAY :D *minus exclusive details* (yeah you know where to get them). Okay i havent slept since yesterday. Going down to hospital and all again like in a few moments, then off to church for dance. Heck i'm really gonna die by then :/ Urgh, BUT! I'm still a DARN happy girl ;D
de a'More ;
10:55 AM