Sunday, July 06, 2008
06.07.08
A day to celebrate the 3 years and running of what God has been doing in the 3 year old IGNYTE MINISTRY (; Awesome awesome event :D :D :D Both Ignyte at Adam & Paya Lebar gathered at the summit today to attend this 060708 event (: Attendance was around 700+, which was beyond crowded. There were alot of First Time vistors and many many salvations! :D :D :D We were history makers. During praise and worship, oh my goodness, sweet presence of the Lord came upon the place. The band was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, the dance team was stupendous and when 700 ppl started jumping for God, the ground LITERALLY shook. And i was overwhelmed, i look around to see more unfamiliar faces, which is good! It just goes to show how much Ignyte has grown over the past 3 years. In 2006 we came up with a new name and a new theme or our Youth Ministry, as
Ignyte; His purpose.My Generation. Started off with 350 ppl odd. Then came 2007 when Ignyte multiplied into 2 centres, Adam & PL. Attendance was around 150-170 each for both centers. Painful time when the friendship had to be separated and stuff. But God grew us, and now after 2007 has drawn to a close, we as Ignyte has doubled our attendance to 670 average! :D And just to witness and see how much Ignyters have grown, how much Ignyters have brought people to Christ and made a difference in our generation. Applause! :D :D :D Took alot of photos today, on top of people, were more people :D
Sermon today was a well done given by senior pastor Dominic Yeo. Amongst all the things he shared, i rememberd one thing. We are champs. Yah so what if i may be heavy lower bodied, so what if i dont have the nicest smile, so what if i have rough hairy skin, so what if i'm not the best in all i do - I am beautifully and wonderfully made in the image of God. It's no mistake that i came out looking the way i am today. I am a champ, and i live for a cause (: & when we sang this song, i teared. I'm tired of being not good enough. I know i have been made like that, and i want to love myself just as Jesus has loved me.
I want to let Jesus love me,
Put His arms around me ;
Touch my eyes so i can see -
That i am beautiful ;
Today finally had a last FULL FLEDGED YTSS people lunch + camwhoring session :D Gah, i was the only one from Saturday there at lunch and it made me super sad and happy at the same time D: I will REALLY REALLY miss all of you D: Photo of the day goes to Adriel :D



*FYI, only tze knows about it. I didn't go around complaining to my other friends besides my 3best friends and sister. & i still told them NOT to spam. Believe it or not up to you, the only one tt was my friend on ur tag board was tze. In any case to QR, whatever you told your mom you know whether it was the whole story. I still remember every quarrel i had with you, every tear we shared, every fight we got into, all the smiles i shared with you. For all that has happened, my apologies. It's already over so no point reaping it up, cos i can only apologize. I'm sure Jayda will treat you better so, good luck. Whatevers past is past, let bygones be bygones. We'll both start our lives afresh now.
de a'More ;
5:09 PM