Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Went for dental appt ytd and skipped might as well skipped school to make sure i have an entire day for myself (: Went SGH for lunch with tze, dont ask why :X Hahaha, headed down to AH and changed doctorrrr D: Gah, i dont like D: She's brutal, she makes things fast and not as experienced. But oh well, at least my teeth get straighter over a shorter period of time. Okay, back to presentation :/
I dont know, it seems it was all directed at me. Maybe i'm thinking too much, but i doubt that. Somehow or rather it all feels so far away now. If there's anything wrong i'd like for you guys to tell it to me straight instead of doing all these. We're friends are'nt we? Talk things out. I'm really sorry i didnt do much today because the module was totally alien and i know i didn't bother to go ahead to do any research and stuff but i thought u were okay because you pretty much had all the information done before everyone else did and i never got informed of what to do. Well if there was any displeasure you could have told me & i would have worked on it. Instead of backstabbing me and making me feel damn lousy and betrayed? I've never been in this position before and i dont know hwo to go about trying to mmake things better for you and for me and for the rest of the team.So, in any case, i can only apologize.For al the friendships i tried to build up, we're watching it fall are we not? I dont like the way things are turning out now. Not at all, tell it to me in my face. I'm sorry, really sorry.
de a'More ;
2:53 PM