Thursday, September 25, 2008

zomg. Problem for today's Cognitive ;/ Click to enlarge, and make your brains blow, just like mine did. Yawns/
{edit/}
Acapella was goood! (: Solo's were given out, juniors sit out pretty much this time except for a few Altos since lack altos and all the altos were taken (: Chances next time i guess, we'll settle for background, sounding as good supporting the leads (: I brought Hakim down for Acapella today, since he was interested and i thought he cld sing! & surprisingly he enjoyed it :D So yay, another addition to the Rhapsody* family (: Was in the midst for preparation for Reflections held on 20 Nov, members of public are more than welcome, FOC. Further timing details will be out soon (: Excited excited(:
I stopped in my tracks today, and turned to the left, overlooking the playground. I stared long and hard, hoping i'd see a familiar shadow that'd resemble you. But i didnt find any, and that sent cold arrows piercing through my heart.
de a'More ;
4:11 PM