Wednesday, October 22, 2008
GOOOOD, night. Ha! Schoool, was alright. CLASS DAY again but we people ended up being lazy and just calling for delivery. HAHAHA! Coms was alright today, subsititute faci that was kinda sweet, but expected us to come up with creative stuff, like skits. OMG martin-was-hilarious. I actually cannot remember what went on in school today except headaches, coldness and weird stomach feelings and all that. Happened so quickly! :D But class was fun :D *amanda, cheer up (:
Asked by Songwei to acc him to the HP help thingy to fix up his laptop, so we went down with martin to queenstown mrt while he went to bugis. Then we walked to and fro, very sure that it was queenstown to take bus there. Then we realised there wasnt. I asked 'eh very funny. ask 2 street dumb people to find directions, abit lame' HAHAHA :D so we went down CW to bus there, sweet -.- Got the stuff done, decided to go for dinner since it was late by then & i didnt want to go all the way back alone (stranger area), so we looked at the bus directory, and realised that woodlands had a direct bus there. Wow, sweet. SO WE BUS-ED ALL THE WAY BACK, where i did my RJ and we went photo and song mad. Sweet. Pardon the lighting, it's like, at night. HAHAHA! Dinnered at CWP, walked a little then HOME-D. God, my period :/ I'm going crazy. & SO I NEED TO SLEEP, GOODNIGHT! :D

de a'More ;
10:18 PM