Sunday, December 07, 2008
It's been awhile now. It's been awhile since i last heard from You, since i last felt Your touch, since i last relied on You in all that i do. It's been just going through the rituals, in and out every Saturday & Sunday, serving in committees and in ministry. I find it hard to concentrate in service, to respond to the word or let alone altar call. I deluded myself into thinking that it's all okay, that nothing is currently going wrong now & so i shld be okay. But fact is i really am not. It isn't okay. Somethings been missing in my life for a long time now, and i know what it is.
Lord, it's my prayer that you come into my life again. I ask for Your refreshing touch once again, fill me, renew me. I've ran so much on my own strength, own wisdom, own time - thinking it'll be enough. But it really isn't. I've held onto so many things, refusing to let You take charge, refusing to believe that You're in control, refusing to let go and trust that everything will come into place in Your time. But i've held on so tightly that sometimes the tighter my grasp is, the easier it is to slip out of my fingers. I'm sorry. I don't like this feeling, it takes over me. Take charge, as i surrender my all - let Your will be done, and not mine. & so, i'm running back, into the arms i once found comfort, love, strength, peace and all that i longed for.

Hold me close,
Let Your love surround me;
Bring me near,
Draw me to your side;
de a'More ;
7:14 PM