Monday, February 16, 2009
ANDRE'S FAREWELL :D
Yet another farewell it is!
Well the day started off with going down to Adam to slack a little, meet the folks up. Went serene's for lunch and cabbed down to Paya Lebar with Ivan, Joseph and Ken for LCE. After LCE ended we headed for andre's house. Alot of dee-lee-day-lee-ing with the guys who were there, AF luh AF. We didnt wanna cab again, too lazy to take a bus too. So we tried finding ppl who drove to take a few of us there. To no avail cos we had 3 extras, me, haruki & jojo. Tsk, but hey we met sister cherie on the way and then bro jerm decided to send us there! (: Thank God man :D
So we got there, then we played that game u see. Madness man, everyone couldnt get enough of the game. I tried to take as many photos as possible, but hard to chose the one to collage because ffw was just a camwhore and just spammed my cam with his photos. HAHA! Soon ran outta batt, and i just used jojo's cam instead. The food there was good too! :D
5.jpg)
Andre's moments (:
Before changjie could start he's pictionary game he came up with by himself, it was alreadt late 9 so jojo and i decide to go HOMEEEE. Halfway through while waiting for a cab, jojo realised his wallet missing. So we went all the way back up to check it out. And guys are guys, they decided to convince me to stay on to let them dunk him. What to do? I used josh's cam to take the candid moments of them dunking poor jojo into the pool. By the time everything was about done, it was 10 plus and we waited for a cab till ard 1045pm :/ Home-d. I had a great day (:
Wishing you the best dre (:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
When i got home, chang came to talk to me bout random stuff like facebook photos and etc. I didnt know that conversation went into something so deep. I started ranting and pouring my heart out to him, venting all my frustrations and hopefully getting some answers from him. Some truths were placed straight in my face, no beating around the bush - just the cold hard truth. Of course being the good brother in chirst that he is, he didn't comfort me and tell me everything's okay when it obviously isn't. He did me alot of good & got me thinking about alot of stuff. For a good 2 hours i spilled everything out. God it hurt. After telling no body and screaming in my mind, it felt better to let go. But knowing things are where they are and not going any where to where it was before just killed me. Lucky chang was always ready with advices at hand, telling me pros and cons of letting myself get drowned in this. I need to get over this, throw it all away and scream GO AWAY GO AWAY, cos i dont want to put up my defences to you, fake that it's all okay to only see that you've just built this wall around yourself, around us. Every week once, these past 2 mths maybe 2 or 3 times a week - it kills my spirit. 'give it time, time will heal everything'. I'm really trying, but its gonna just work with me in this. When will things ever get back to normal? Or should i stop dreaming and trying to believe it will be back in the first place?

I was captured by that stare
Now I'm shattered, but I don't care ;
And the people walking by don't have a clue.
de a'More ;
1:40 PM