<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26920409?origin\x3dhttp://found-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE CROWNED;

hunnyQ hannahlee
13021991
kranjisec, republic polytechnic
tcc, ignyte drama&dance ministry


YOURS ALWAYS;
God-Centred
wherever you lead i will follow.

TALKS;




LE LINKS;

ADELINE! ANDRE! ADRIEL! ALINA! ANTHONY@TRYBE! ANGEL! AMIRAH! AMANDA! ARIEL! BEN CHAN! BEVERLYN! BERLIN! BRANDEN! BINGRONG! BRIAN KOR! BELMOND! BRIDGET! TANCHINRONG :D CHUYI! CANGNING! CHARLOTTE! CASSANDRA! CASSIE! CHARISSE! CHEEHOW! CHETWIN! CHUNYANG! DAVID! DENISE! DESIREE! DEREK! DANIELLE@KSS CHOIR! DINESH! EDWIN! EEKIE! EDMUNDOOI! EMILIA! EUGENE LIM! ELIZA! EUNICE! FABIAN! FEL&SHER! GERMAIN@CHOIR! GIN! CHRISTABEL! GERALDINE! GIDEON! HAKIM! HAZIQAH.TRYBE@HUAYI HANNAHOO! HENZY! IGNYTE! JUEEN! JUSTINNICE! JOOTENG! JOSEPH! JANET! JANELLA! JULIAN LIM! JEANETTE! JUNJIE! JILL! JUSTIN 4B JOANNE! JEREMYFACI JOSIAH! JARED KOH! JON LIM! JAS-MEAN! JALIAH! JOADINE! JOAN4B! JOANE3! JHO! JIAYING! JACQ! JEAN HO! JON OHOHOH! LI FEN! LITING! KAHPOH! KAI! KEN SEAH! KENNY! KEITH CHAN! kranjichoir! KHING! LEONARD! LIYING! LYNN! MAGDALENA! MARCY TAN! MICHELLE! MANFRED! MEIYAN! NATHANAEL! NICOLETTE! RACHEL ZHEN! RACHEL DANCE! RUTH! SONGWEI! S.EILEEN! SHARON! SABRI! SHAUNICE! STOZER! STEVEN JR! SHIHONG! PAULHO! TIMO! TIANJUN! TINGYAN! VALERINA! VICTORIA! WINNY! XUN! YI JIA! YANLING! YIQI! YEANJUN! YEE KUAN! YEEGIN! YUDING! XUAN2!
PRIVATE BLOG




THE WANTS;

♥ GROWING IN GOD!
♥KENCHUA
♥ WATCH KPOP CONCERT! :D :D :D
♥ GIRLFRIENDS SLEEPOVER :D

♥ ENDLESS SHOPPING!
♥ CONVERSE SHOES FOR DANCE!

♥ RED & WHITE SMALL CRUMPLER :D

♥ NEW PHONE :D

♥ CANON EOS 450D :D :D :D

♥ NEW LAPTOP, MAC!

♥ BANGLES & OTHER HAND ACCESSORIES

♥ DO WELL IN RP!
♥ UNITED FAMILY
♥ FRIENDS TO BE EVERLASTING & HAPPY

ARCHIVES;
April 2006 May 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
{edit/}
I DONT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND AT ALL. BUT GIVEN THIS STATE I'M IN, I REALLY DONT NEED YOU TO GIVE ME MORE PROBLEMS ON TOP OF THOSE YOU'VE ALREADY GIVEN ME. YAH GET USED TO IT THEN, THANKS ALOT UH, BUT I REALLY DIDN'T NEED THAT. BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY UNDERSTOOD FROM THE BEGINNING, YOU WLDNT BE qwetyiplkjhbgdsamznxcbvqwkhgdfouyethgfjr! DONT ACT ONE SACRIFICAL COS YOU'RE PUSHING ME TO THE VERGE OF BANISHING YOU OUTTA MY LIFE FOREVER, DONT, DONT DONT MAKE ME DO THAT because at the very least i still treasure you as much as before. SO PLEASE, and maybe it is time.
--------------------------------------------
Dear God,

As i sat there last night, i really hoped someone would just call, drop a text or such - tell me they noticed and let me talk & pour it out to them.
I'm bitter, im broken. I want to run away by sleeping, but yet i dont dare to; because it's those late nights that never help; it's those nights where i find myself restless & helpless, tossing around like a fish outta water; because i was afraid to find myself crying myself to sleep.I
was sitting in the living room, lights dimmed, music's playing, msn conversations popping - i cried where i was and called out for God. I prayed,
'God, take it all away. I'm tired. I don't know whats causing this emotional rollercoaster. I'm really afraid of failing you, i dont want to anymore. You know my hurts and my pains, everything i'm going through, every little thing in my mind. Lord save me, and help me. I can't do this on my own and it's only by Your strength that i can conquer. Help me get a hold, and rebuke the thoughts of inadequacies and negativity that are not from You. I'll lay it all down, at the foot of the cross'.
On the other hand, i'm really in need of a HTHT (heart to heart talk), someone to care and hear me out, give me not only emotional support, but spiritual support as well; someone to take that spot.



With love,
Hannah


de a'More ;

2:09 PM