



I was surprised at who turned up too! :D I was only told andre and wenjie will be coming, then fabian smsed me to tell me 5 of them turned up! I was like !#%$@( what! But yeah, join the family! We headed for dinner aft packing up and stuff at Adam hawker, afferwhich we went over to Macs for more talking and joking. It was a GREAT time of fellowship, and a bonus that i got to catch up with my brother fabian after so long (: Mom came to pick us ard 1130pm and we were home by 12am (:
Today's sermon title was True Love Waits. & amongst all that was going on, the laughter and many jokes PDa made, i learnt one thing - i am bought at a great price.
Come to the father,
though your gift is small;
broken hearts, broken lives
He will take them all;
i apologized, and i had my reasons for what i did. i wasnt in the right state of mind to think of anything, but yes i take responsibility. but if u dont wanna take it, i wont force u too. If this is where both of us are allowing our friendship to amount to, i cant do anything bout it. I made my point and again i apologize. i always told u i treasured you, and i still do.