Monday, March 23, 2009
23rd March! :D Oh wow, it was a long long day today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
REUBEN &
FUWEI :D
Woke up at like 7am today to go down to reuben's house to surprise him on his birthday, TODAY! :D The guys were supposed to meet at 7am to prepare go his hse early, make sure he sleeping so that they cld surprise him. Me and delia cldnt make it that early so we said we'll meet them at his hse. BUT, guys being guys - overslept. End up? The 2 girls plus good old fabian waited for them till 8 plus at Jurong East. Lol, justin and joseph finally came and we bus-ed down to his place, only to find him awake by then D: Oh well, he was still surprised i think :D

There were like 3 DLSRs today, CANON ftw! :D 1000D, 450D, 50D. Woooots :D We snapped away, but alot of nonsense shots lah, i lazy upload, they're on FB! HAHA :D It was gooood though. Delia left halfway D: Leaving me as the only girl. And with the guys, its soccer on PS2 all the way after lunch D: Whoa bored me out ttm. Then, 2 plus decided to leave to play lan at Somerset, L4D - whoa one kind. I just went to PL straight to slack off for 30mins before going for auditions (:
The auditions went great i think! Best audition so far! I sang with guitar,and acted with 2 of the girls, PDarrick said it was good (: Though while singing my heart pump so hard until voice shake slightly. But it was FINEEEEE :D Mei came down to look for me all the way at Paya Lebar, we slacked, ate and then camwhored while waiting for mummy to end work and go back together. HAHA, PL's a graet place to camwhore, nice backdrops and scenery! But my sister still need improvement, we took more than like 60 photos but mostly all abit .. one. HAHA!




Then we bumped into the other birthday boy for the day, drag fong fu wei! Since stay nearby, we offered to get mom send him back too, so we waited tgt and talked abit. Showed him the ULTIMATE box face ZOMGGG. HAHA! :D So yeah mom came, dropped him, headed home, dinner (:


--------------------------------------------------------
Anyway so sweet, david said i was angel :D HAHA!
It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out
Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away
I'm so tiredddddd! Wooo, tml's games day! I wanna get sleeeeep D: But oh well, it was a fun day today! (: Till next time :D
de a'More ;
8:12 PM