The eldest in the group, the one that keeps that together, the one always there for anyone of us. It's really been a blessing having get to know you from camp comm and working with you throughout those months. Although we didnt really get to be close friends from camp comm, i'm glad we did over this year! Thanks for always being there for all of us, always there to encourage, rebuke and love (:I dont say this but i'm really proud of you and look up to you! All the best when u go over to UK to study, do well all for the glory of all! Love you bro! (:
-------------------------------------------
Well so on fridays i dont have school! At least i dont have school once a week. Dont make me explain okay, i just dont have an elective so i've got 4 days of school only! :D I slept in today and it felt good(: Was awakened by someone opening the door and saying 'hello jie' HAHA, my sis wasnt feeling well in the morning and apparently stayed home! I was gladdddd :D So we decided to go down to get my crumpler and shop for awhile before meeting the rest. We bus-ed down to FEP and shopped, she bought 2 cute shirts and i bought a really pretty yellow dress. Then over to Paragon to get my crumpler! :D
We met josie and the rest for dinner and all that. And they went to play lan (URGH guys), and me and mei decided to go home.
---------------------------
It's hard to deal with the pain of losing someone you love isn't it? It's really scary howsuddenly you find yourself preparing for something you dont ever want to happen. I've tried to be strong for you, but i can't anymore. I can't tell you everything's going to be fine and be strong and hang in there. I know the pain you feel and it really does hurt me too. When i'm left alone, i too cry, i too blame God and ask for answers that i never get. I get angry and ask God why all of this has to happen to you, why we go through these things and pray everyday just for one agenda upon my heart. It just makes it worst that theres no one i can tell to understand - because the one person that did had just walked out. I don't think i can handle this. I love you too much for anything to happen to you. So promise me, keep fighting and not give up. When grandpa left, it seemed time came to a standstill. I'm trying to run away from these thoughts but i cant. Everytime i think of them, i tear up, i cry - just like i did today because i'm human, because i love you, because i'm not strong enough to try to go through this with you. I'm scared too, you know? But i promise, i'll be here. { can someone support me now?becayse i can't hold on by myself anymore.