Thursday, April 02, 2009
“True beauty shines through, for
the wise can see through the superficiality of perfect skin, or hidebound social judgements.”
(okay i just gotta add this)hannah: eh mei look at this, owning leh! *points to quote*mei: YAHYAH, for the wise BRACKET the SUCKER can seee ... hannah: NO LAH, its THE WISE then can see beyond ur face lahhh.mei: *holds my hand* oh congrats, im the wise.hannah: WTHWTHWTHWTH. -------------------------------------------------
Okay back to the point. Right, as u can probably see, i have a count of 1 spammer, anonymous to be exact. I kinda find the nick he/she used suitable u know, sucker?
So coincidental, just yesterday i asked Andre this very lame question about guys just being able to look at pretty girls. Tham and i had a short discussion about it too.
I dont deny that yes, first impressions are always based on looks. Who doesnt like to look at cute handsome guys and gorgeous pretty girls? Even i like to do that. Does that mean anything? I'm glad there are still the guys that use their head and heart to think, over their eyes unlike some. I know i'm created in the image of God, and i like it that way. I dont want to be perfect, for the record. Yes i do struggle with self esteem and self worth and not being good enough, but i dont care. I lift it all to God and know that those are just lies of the enemy.
But anyway, yeah i do agree with girls and all, insecurities are a big part of our life. Does it matter? Obviously it does! But does it dictate who we are? I guess not!
Outer beauty is something one is born with, while inner beauty is a gift to one’s self. We may not be able to ‘see’ inner beauty in a person, but we can definitely ‘feel’ it.
True enough, the other 7 girls are gorgeous people, inside and out (: I dont deny that yes i might not look as good as all of them - but i know myself. I dont have to try to be someone i'm not, i dont have to try to match up, i dont have to try to powder myself up, fake it all and end up being not true to myself. I love who i am, i dont think im fat, i dont think im ugly, i dont think i need to resort to changing myself for people who cannot accept my flaws even though they very well have his own sets that i have accepted, and there will be ppl who love me for who i am, not who i become, who i try to be and definitely NOT how i look like.
And by saying what YOU said, by feeling what some of you feel, it only goes to show how superficial you are. & superficial people dont go far. Question urself first, are you perfect? I highly doubt so anyway. So dont come judge ppl, cos you're not in the position to anyway.
I'm happy, and thats all that matters (: So dont bother me okay! :D
de a'More ;
8:30 PM