Sunday, May 03, 2009
{edit 4th may 2009 9.17pm}On the way back from rehearsals yesterday, i took a bus ride to AMK which turned out to be quite a journey. The whole rehearsal was kinda dry - or rather i felt dry throughout; a lack of energy. I sought God on the way back, even as He prompted me in my spirit. I closed my eyes and listened out for that still small voice i havent heard in awhile. Then He spoke, and there it is, that short paragraph. We all question God, dont we? When i reached breaking point on Saturday night, i threw the questions not only at myself, but to God. How i served Him, how i renewed commitment after commitment and kept to them, how i did all He told me to, yet i dont see where it is all leading me too. I've grown tired over the months, and need a newly found strength to sustain me. I've fulfilled Gods agenda, but never seen my agenda fulfilled. But no, i know who God is in my life. & I'm not going to be shaken and not going to let the enemy rob me of my destiny and purpose in God. So hannah is pressing on, however hard it might be.
God didnt promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain. But He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears & light for the way.
If God brings me to it, he will bring me through it. AMEN AMEN AMEN!
-------------Dear beloved daughter, what is it you have in your hand? what is it that you've been tightly grasping? Let go of what's in that hand. My ways are higher than your ways, you might not understand My reasons now, but choose to let go; choose to trust in me. Jeremiah 33:3 - 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know' It might be the hardest thing for you to do right now, I know & I care. Keep running the race for Me, because you're reaching soon. I love you daughter.
de a'More ;
8:50 PM