Sunday, May 17, 2009
ESTATIC EVENTUAL SUNDAY (:
Was a really tiring night yesterday. Dried up contact lenses, late sleeping, in the middle of the night i suddenly started coughing really badly, my nose got blocked until it was numb, i couldnt sleep (duh) and end up getting up to get water and pop in medication. Voice was totally screwed by morning and went down to church as usual.
After slacking, cabbed down with the girls to PL for LCE, which was alot less 'stiff' today, we learnt things on hearing and helping people which i thought was really helpful and useful (:
After which nat, mei and i bus-ed down to CityHall to catch a gig at the Esplanade concourse by xian's friend Alarice. I seldom, in fact never go for gigs. I watch and listen and pass by and just leave after that but she made me stay for her second set. She's REALLY good. Like REALLY good. Check her out on
http://alaricemusic.com. I dont normally promote people but she's not only really sweet, her voice is AMAZING, it ministers to your heart really. I'll try to post one of her songs up soon. There she is in black below. Its a really horrible picture but FOCUS kay, its bout Alarice, not the other ugly ppl there. HAHA!

Okay yup we camwhored on the bus, many photos but only 3 i like :D rest are up on facebook!
We went down to the river to talk. Sat really near the waters, with the live band behind, we HTHT-ed (: I really really really enjoy these times, the night lights, the calm water, great music, awesome people and a time of great sharing. We had our highs - putting or hands in the air and singing with romantic couples trying to be lovey; we had our downs - screaming at the top of our heads, taking of our shoes and whacking the pillars and such. On the way back i had my very very special heart to heart talk with Nat (: That no-one and really no one knows about except nat. I finally got it out of my chest and shared with him, along with it came encouragements and motivation to press on and focus. Amen! But for now, *SCREAMS*. I'm up for a round two tml :D
de a'More ;
11:43 PM