Thursday, May 28, 2009
five.
It's thursday, & tml's finally friday. Just 2 weekends later and i'll be fine.
I'm in school, how about that? I'm proud of myself and thankful to God for sustaining me till today. ONE MORE DAY! Today's presentation was just CRAZY. 3 teams only (i wonder if it's just the module, the day or just NORMAN!) I dont know why we're all so critical today but we spent 10mins presenting, 20mins debating and arguing about what ever not and all. Just mad - are all STA students like that? Hahaha :D

I think i'm coming down with the flu. Anymore sleepless nights, and there goes hannah. I'll update later. In school now, there's Acapella later and my internet will be cut in 7mins due to UT ;/ Screw RP. Subway cookies here i come :D
------------------------------
Ah ha! I'm back from school! :D We ended practice earlier than usual today, so i'm home earlier tooooo :D i got my subway cookies too, and now im snacking on chips ): Shucks, the weight hannah watch the weight :X So anyway practice was, different! The year 1s came to join us, and we did a little singing with them. We performed When You Wish Upon a Star and taught them a simple Truly Madly Deeply, which sorta went well i think! The new batch is gonna be full of surprises and stuff, im excitied :D
And I can't imagine two worlds spinnin' apart
Come together eventually.
But this journey, it was worth the fight;
Labels: five.
de a'More ;
3:03 PM