Monday, May 18, 2009
I told you Alarice's good! I went back to the Esplanade for a second dose of her performance with nat and mei who're great fans too! How good is she actually? If you ask me, i rather pay money to watch her performance than to pay for jonas brothers concert. Yup, i dont need to explain anymore i think. So yeah, we took more than 200 photos today. Only a few are up, the rest are ALL on facebook so check em out! i'll upload the videos i've recorded as well probably soon on youtube and facebook as well :D




Anyway if you're wondering, thats cotton candy. HAHA i had nth better to do :D
LOOK ITS RAINING OVER THE TOWER!


We had dinner at Sakae Sushi. Worst service i've ever had, almost just walked off. The staff ALL in the kitchen. We wanna order stuff have to SCREAM, pay by credit card machine spoil wait super super long -.- Oh well at least i had my fill :D We headed over to the riverside to play with cotton candy as above.


Afterwhich, we headed down back to the concourse to once again catch Alarice :D I recorded almost all her songs, and snapped a total of 100 photos of her? She shld come Singapore again soon and hold big concert :D We were high on multi shots. Nat & xian and xian & his moonwalk. HAHA! I shall post it as a sequel, tune in! HAHA :D When is her second album coming?! I WANNA BUY.



de a'More ;
10:27 PM