<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26920409?origin\x3dhttp://found-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE CROWNED;

hunnyQ hannahlee
13021991
kranjisec, republic polytechnic
tcc, ignyte drama&dance ministry


YOURS ALWAYS;
God-Centred
wherever you lead i will follow.

TALKS;




LE LINKS;

ADELINE! ANDRE! ADRIEL! ALINA! ANTHONY@TRYBE! ANGEL! AMIRAH! AMANDA! ARIEL! BEN CHAN! BEVERLYN! BERLIN! BRANDEN! BINGRONG! BRIAN KOR! BELMOND! BRIDGET! TANCHINRONG :D CHUYI! CANGNING! CHARLOTTE! CASSANDRA! CASSIE! CHARISSE! CHEEHOW! CHETWIN! CHUNYANG! DAVID! DENISE! DESIREE! DEREK! DANIELLE@KSS CHOIR! DINESH! EDWIN! EEKIE! EDMUNDOOI! EMILIA! EUGENE LIM! ELIZA! EUNICE! FABIAN! FEL&SHER! GERMAIN@CHOIR! GIN! CHRISTABEL! GERALDINE! GIDEON! HAKIM! HAZIQAH.TRYBE@HUAYI HANNAHOO! HENZY! IGNYTE! JUEEN! JUSTINNICE! JOOTENG! JOSEPH! JANET! JANELLA! JULIAN LIM! JEANETTE! JUNJIE! JILL! JUSTIN 4B JOANNE! JEREMYFACI JOSIAH! JARED KOH! JON LIM! JAS-MEAN! JALIAH! JOADINE! JOAN4B! JOANE3! JHO! JIAYING! JACQ! JEAN HO! JON OHOHOH! LI FEN! LITING! KAHPOH! KAI! KEN SEAH! KENNY! KEITH CHAN! kranjichoir! KHING! LEONARD! LIYING! LYNN! MAGDALENA! MARCY TAN! MICHELLE! MANFRED! MEIYAN! NATHANAEL! NICOLETTE! RACHEL ZHEN! RACHEL DANCE! RUTH! SONGWEI! S.EILEEN! SHARON! SABRI! SHAUNICE! STOZER! STEVEN JR! SHIHONG! PAULHO! TIMO! TIANJUN! TINGYAN! VALERINA! VICTORIA! WINNY! XUN! YI JIA! YANLING! YIQI! YEANJUN! YEE KUAN! YEEGIN! YUDING! XUAN2!
PRIVATE BLOG




THE WANTS;

♥ GROWING IN GOD!
♥KENCHUA
♥ WATCH KPOP CONCERT! :D :D :D
♥ GIRLFRIENDS SLEEPOVER :D

♥ ENDLESS SHOPPING!
♥ CONVERSE SHOES FOR DANCE!

♥ RED & WHITE SMALL CRUMPLER :D

♥ NEW PHONE :D

♥ CANON EOS 450D :D :D :D

♥ NEW LAPTOP, MAC!

♥ BANGLES & OTHER HAND ACCESSORIES

♥ DO WELL IN RP!
♥ UNITED FAMILY
♥ FRIENDS TO BE EVERLASTING & HAPPY

ARCHIVES;
April 2006 May 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
Saturday, May 23, 2009
It was a beyond-great saturday. Though only half the cell turned up for cell today, it was a great time of sharing - i really felt like there was a breakthrough today. I told them my heart for the cell, that i didnt want us to build walls around ourselves. Though yes we're a new group, we need time to adapt and get to know one another; but i dont want us to stop trying and stop having faith and committing ourselves to the growing of this cell. I was touched and moved at how some of them really tried their best and supported one another even as we were really honest about things and im still believing that God will even grow and lead this cell into a new season! (:

Service was just great too. It has been awhile since i just sat in the chapel to enjoy God's presence. I didnt know the message preached was so relevant & i didnt know ive grown cold and numb myself to certain issues in my life. There was an altar call, & i struggled to respond. But God as usual, spoke to me where i was even as i broke down. Big thank you to all the prayers from sister esther, sister vi, fabian, nat & comfort from delia. I can't tell you how much God spoke to me through the powerful prayers. The leaders didnt know what i was going through, yet God never fails to use them to speak to me. Sis vi saw me in the dark, reaching out - but unable to see my hands. Stepping up - but unable to see my feet. I was putting up masks for people, trying to be strong for others and meeting expectations of leaders and people aroud me so iwouldnt disappoint them - & say im okay. I didn't even know i was struggling, because it's been such a routine that its become a norm. Yet when she prayed over me, something clicked in my spirit, as i allowed myself to be vulnerable. But i know it doesnt matter, because we're human. God will be my light; His grace will be my endless supply of strength and i am counting on God to restore me. Sis esther assured me of my call, that it doesnt matter what the world says, nor about my past - because God has called me. She rejected every negative word spoken into my life, she rebuked every lie of the enemy and made me realise that if God has brought me to it, He will bring me through it. Amen.

--------------------------------------------

I said i couldnt, but God said i can do all things. (phil 4:13)
I said its cant be me, but God said "I have called you". (isa 41:9)
I said i'm not good enough, but God said His power is made perfect in weakness. (2 cor 12:9)
I said i'm afraid, but God said he will lead me. (isa 58:11)
I said i feel far away, but God said draw near. (james 4:8)
I said what about my past, but God said "i forgive you". (Romans 8:1)
I said it's tiring to keep trying to meet expectations & perceptions of who hannah is, but God said "i love you the way you are because you're made in my image." (Pslm 139:14)
I said i don't see the silver lining, but God said i've been called for greatness. (Jer 33:3)

God said, " I love you hannah. You're not alone because i hold you in My right hand. In this seasons learn to trust in me, I will grow you and you will bloom like a flower. You might not see anything now, you may feel you're always alone, but remain in Me. I will be your joy. "


i want to let Jesus love me,
put His arms around me.
touch my eyes so i can see,
that i am beautiful;

p.s im so sorry for the emotional blog. Just really amazed and touched at what God has done in my life.congrats on reading so far! (: & thank you for not judging. yours truly (:

Labels:



de a'More ;

10:18 PM