Tuesday, May 19, 2009
School was just crazy today. Jeremy knew we had a UT in the afternoon, but he purposely! He decided to make us do audio editting INDIVIDUALLY. Where got ppl edit one super screwed up audio clip in 3 hrs one :/ Toopid. But my team pretty much had trouble working on it, i forgo-ed breaks to try my best to make it as good as possible. They ended up using mine for presentation, it kinda gave me a sense of accomplishment, although it really made my shoulder ache, headaches, stiff necks and a hungry tummy from sitting at the com for so long (: I was just really tired, headahces got really bad and there were moments i just stone-d. I wonder why i let myself stay up so late last night when i knew i was really tired. Arh, seriously i need to let it go and stop torturing myself. I screwed the UT today too, it was so technical, and i'm no where near a technical person :/ There was Create meeting today, ended ard 6 plus and got home like 7 to have dinner.
Tml's going to be a great day i think! HAHA. It's mummy's birthday! I was supposed to sushi-ing with kin toh & gang tml but i forgot its mums birthday tml. We'll go have seafood :D Woo (: But it's lonely wednesday tml, but awesome grp :D YAY, nic ragu kintoh branden :D
-------------------------------------
My destiny is in You.
Psalm 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for His name's sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
someone read my mind please?
de a'More ;
7:37 PM