Wednesday, June 24, 2009
It's the last night before the opening night tml! Things have been crazy - from rehearsals starting at 2pm everyday, reaching home at 12am odd. I've started to lose my voice from the coughing, really affected the performance during rehearsals so i went down to the doctor's yesterday to make sure i get well by er, tommorrow? yikes. Yay to me skipping schol the entire week (: And thank God this week got driver sending us to PL and back - mr fong! We get picked up and sent home, like so fun only ;D But thanks for taking like really awesome care of me for the past week! (: Rehearsals have been tiring, esp with a sick body and lots of costume changes and make up! ): I think im gonna have my first ever pimple breakout soon! AHHHH. Okay, im gonna start preparing and rush off again! Take care all of you! The H1N1 has been spreading like mad, keeping all you guys in prayer so please take precautions and take good good care alright! Loving and missing you all! (p.s i feel so detached)

Everything seems like a dream now. It's all been more than i can ever ask for. I wake up every morning, and having to separate dream from reality. I dream of rehearsals and #%^@!&* everynight and i wonder, what was real and what wasn't. I find myself staring long and hard, smiling to myself occassionaly, secretly hoping everything was going to last forever - will it? I'm hanging on, very tightly. But i wished i knew what direction we're heading towards.
-------------------------------------------
If i dont write, i'll go mad. really mad. I'm on the verge of just running downstairs to scream everything out. Today has just turned upside down. You gave me the world in 3 days, and took it away in 3 minutes. It's amazing and funny at the same time, how you really have the ability to screw everything up, bring my emotions up, then plunge all the way back down again. It's amazing. You have any idea how useless you make me feel sometimes? I wish i didnt have to hide so many of my thoughts from you, i wish i didnt have to be the one looking from afar, i wish i didnt have to love someone from a different world; someone so high profiled, someone so nice to everyone, someone everyone wants to lean on. & you're right, some things maybe not knowing would be better. But i guess we wouldn't know what's going to happen or where we are in the future until we get there would we. Then again, i want to tell you everything, i really do. Wheres that rainbow, that silver lining im looking for? Am i getting there any time soon?
& STAY AWAY, seriously!
Labels: anger, hot and cold
de a'More ;
11:42 AM