Wednesday, June 17, 2009
School's started. And i just cant help but say i can't get used to the new schdule - sleeping late and waking up early ): Rehearsals have really taken a physical toll on alot of us and now it's my turn to be down sick. Besides that i still have school, late nights and totally no time to look for the doctor. RAHHHH ):
On the flip side, im really happy. Rehearsals are great, class's been great, God's been good. I spent Jeremy's class and today's class watching Boys Over Flowers. I KNOW, i cant imagine that myself! IM ACTUALLY WATCHING A KOREAN DRAMA -.- Okay, the story's not bad. My mom introduced it to me, yes my mom. The scenery they film is AMAZING and AWESOME. The guys are really not bad too. Sweetest thing has got to be Ji Hoo (the last one beside the girl), so drama. I wished it were real but i wont fall for it like all the other fan girls, that is a DRAMA! There're no such guys in the world, at least not in SG where they would get poeple to whack u just so they can protect u, plus appearing EVERYTIME randomly u're in trouble? So not gonna happen ): They just help me get good dreams thats all. HAHA!

I dont want it to end, cos im afraid we'll have to end along with it. But i'm happy, really.
de a'More ;
1:23 PM