Thursday, July 02, 2009
{edit}
There's no difference between lies and compliments; flowered words and sweet nothings. It's the same when everyone leaves.
P.S What am i waiting for at this hour? GO SLEEP LAH HANNAH GO SLEEP. It's not happening!------------------------------
{adapted from
janella's blog}
Now meet best friend #4 - Hannah Lee Jia Yi:
Argh, I didn't save that MSN convo that we had the other day when we were trying to talk in twit language! ): Ah well, our inside joke then (: Hehe. I kinda forgot how we actually met! hahaha! Very weird :/ It's like, we're friends but we forgot how we became friends! HEHE. I want to thank you for trusting me so much! Thank you for all the times you've assured me of who I am, and everything! And I really want to thank you for that nice chat we had on Wednesday night that dayyy(: I really hope that you'll get through whatever you're going through with God, to where God is. I've yet to get to know you BETTER and CLOSER because this is just the awesome start(; I'm looking forward to having lunch with you on Saturday because I know it'll be AWESOME! AND OF COURSE, NOT FORGETTING YOUR SISTER. hahahahah! Hehe. I love your hair, Hannah! (: and I love the heart that you carry around too. It's so...(: Great calling you have there, just head towards it with God in your heart okay! I HOPE YOU DON'T GET H1N1. YOUR SCHOOL VERY SCARY. hahahaha! take care :D ---------------------------------------------

Now i'm gonna reply you. Firstly of all janella ang, WHY YOU CHOOSE THAT MADAM CHUA PHOTO, thats nice the ugliest photo of me can! And you dont have, but i got that chatlog! NOW LOOK!
janella*: haha, donch worriez hannazxhzxh.
God'zx wip euzx
HANNAH; By overc: yeahhzxzxzxz
tixzzx ishh weirdxzc
HANNAH; By overc: euu neberxz talk in twit before worhxz.
HANNAH; By overc: shoo now euxzxz lykesxz tuhh talk lydishzx?
janella*: iee d00ochx n0oez lehszx . berii tirin lerhzx .
HANNAH; By overc: yarhzx lorhxz, type 0one msg takeies super l0ong one worhxz0
janella*: yarhzxz l0orhzx . readinzx it oso verii tirinn lerhzxz !
HANNAH; By overc: yeahhzx
iie ducnh knoezx whut euu talking ab0utxz one lorhxz.
janella*: sAm3 l0orxzx.
OKAY
I'M GETTING DIZZY
HANNAH; By overc: yeah lurxz
euu stupid girlx.
janella*: hahahahah!
s0owie larzhxz
HANNAH; By overc: wa lau
sowwie somemore!
HAHA
After reading your dedication, i got alot to say to you! I remember how i met you. You were my sister's friend and with alison and janet and all. We hung out everyweek at Macs remember there was a period of time? Then i just started talking to you lah. Then from there facebook, then talk a little. But only when i opened up to you, then u opened up to me! Goes bothways lah i guess? And after what happened to you few months back, i had more opportunities to speak to you and know you too (: & after that breakthrough HTHT at vivo, it all fell into place! & its because you have a great destiny ahead of you that i always assure you of who you are. Because YOU have been called and you were made by God not randomly but He thought of You, and only YOU can fill the shoes God has made for YOU amen? (: I thank God for you too that i always feel comfortable telling you my 18year old nonsense and dilemmas and knowing i can trust you with my thoughts, my secrets and a blog that only 5 people know of! Your genuine concern for me and just willing to avail yourself to be there for me and not just listening, but feeling for me at the same time really really touches me. &amen! It is only the AWESOME beginning for longer , stronger bonds to be forged between us. I look forward to our get together with the girls for our HTHT! (: Love you babe! & I WONT GET H1N1 BY FAITH!
---------------------------------------
You calm the storms
And You give me rest
You hold me in your hands
You won't let me fall
You steal my heart
And You take my breath away
Would You take me in
Would You take me deeper, now
de a'More ;
11:03 AM