Tuesday, July 14, 2009
God spoke to me though this little clip & song. Watch it, enjoy it and see if you can pick anything out of it (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY & AMNI! :D Hahaha i got damn cute faci right. HAHHAHAHA! We surprised them today with cake and alot of party poopers some of them went out to get over lunch, the benefit of cars and being a short distance from CWP (:




I AM TIRED. I drank milk tea past 4pm yesterday, and i was up till 2am. So loser ): And so i've learnt from that and i'm having my honey milk tea now :D Today's another draining session of Dreamweaver with Jeremy, lucky i have dreamweaver god branden in the team with all the other fun loving people like nic, kintoh, nao & sihui :D
Ah ha, i'm going to continue with my Monsters Vs Aliens Movie while waiting for presentation to start! :D

It was the only place I'd never known;
Turned off the light on my way out the door.
de a'More ;
1:19 PM