Tuesday, July 07, 2009
First day of e-learning!
Couldn't get anything done at home with mom around, tons of distractions, and running emotions - so i spent the afternoon at Macs in CCK. Surprisingly got alot of work done and headed home short after for dinner (:
The day has been pretty much boring! I want to be in church all of a sudden, i'm dreading the weekdays and the LOA is definitely NOT helping, especially now. But there were people who made my day, like jelly for example. Look, so sweet she changed her DP and told me to stare at it (: Hehehehe. It's during times like this when you really start to see the ones who understand, and those who don't. The ones who will be there even if its the same thing every day, and never get tired of telling you 'cheer up, smile babe'.
P.S i think chimpanzee's are amazing.
hannah: ants (what i call my maid), have i lost weight? For once, i feel like i dont need to bother bout my weight and for once i feel like gaining weight.
ants: yah you've lost weight, esther i dont know (cos we were talking bout us losing weight)
I havent been eating well as i've realised. In school over the past 2 weeks i was eating just to fill my stomach, no appetite whatsoever. I had 2 mouthfuls of maggie mee and i was hungry but couldnt stomach anything else. I had Macs and tried to stomach fries. I ate, but it felt kinda horrible. & i've lost weight, yay? Neither have i been sleeping well. I find myself awake random times of the night, dreaming bout the scariest things, but yet so tired from everyday life. The flu's getting to me too, headaches and all. God, save me.
how could you be so Dr.Evil,
you bring out a side of me that i dont know;
Labels: three.
de a'More ;
8:36 PM