Thursday, July 16, 2009
I shouldnt have been as excited as i was for dental ):
Today's dental review was probably the longest and the most uncomfortable one yet ):
Dr. Yong helped me polish my pearly whites today, was nice of him - then hell came. He twisted and turned wires. I laid on that bed super long just for the polishing, then he just dumped me there and sarted talking to the nurse in the weirdest dental languages. So here goes:
hannah: Oh wow, erm what are those (sees a wire he created that i've NEVER seen)
dr.yong: For making your top row teeth move backwards lah. Anything for you it's always special lah hor?
hannah: Ha-ha-ha, right..
dr.yong: *press press, screw screw, push push, pull pull*
hannah: ouch! *realises the metal wire is out of my mouth and poking my face, ON THE OUTSIDE.
dr.yong: OH! sorry ah sorry, dont grimace unneccesarily lah i dont know if u're really in pain or not!
hannah: HELLO MY FACE NOW GOT HOLE CAN! *shuts up*
That's not all can! I've got springs in my mouth now, wires that go all the way up to my gums, rubber bands, u-curve wires of my lower teeth. URGH THIS IS BAD! I cant even have my peanut butter bread! ): *wait a minute it rhymes*
Spent half the day at AH, then skippy-doo-daed over to Queenstown shopping centre with SSF and shopped till i was half dead, but totally enjoying it at the same time :D So yup im home, with a huge craving for the chunky peanut butter but not getting anywhere near it. Gah, lose weight!

Oh, and this. AHHAHAHA! Someone ah, withdrawal from IHAL until madxzxzz :D Miss you all plenty! 26th :D :D :D
I’ve practiced this for hours, gone round and round;
And now I think that I’ve got it all down.
And as I say it louder I love how it sounds -
Cause I’m not taking the easy way out.
de a'More ;
10:11 PM